Friday, June 17, 2011

The androgynous fashion 2


undefinedMore Fashion Today I talk about that is becoming a real trend in fashion, models and characters gateway not really know they are men or women. That is, Whose traits of people are not too Either sex defined. That is, people whose traits of either sex are not too defined. And the truth is That Certain That Makes Them Different eccentricity, as the case of Bimba Bosé designers love, love the catwalks, But it is not liked by the common people. And the truth is that certain eccentricity that makes them different, as the case of Bimba Bosé designers love, love the catwalks, but it is not liked by the common people. Moreover, The Fact Is That I think this trend away from the more androgynous the walkway from the street, Because when I'm going to Usually buy a dress I want to see in a woman's body in a woman's body of truth, setting aside cases anorexia and extreme thinness of Some of models. Moreover, the fact is that I think this trend away from the more androgynous the walkway from the street, because usually when I'm going to buy a dress I want to see in a woman's body in a woman's body of truth, setting aside cases of anorexia and extreme thinness of some models. I can Understand that ... I can understand that ...

0 comments:

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap