Saturday, July 16, 2011

Find Your iPhone Now Available Free on iPad, iPhone 4, New iPod touch FMiP_News.png

Starting today, anyone with an iPad, iPhone 4, the new iPod nano (4th generation) to register IOS 4.2, my iPhone to look for free directly on their device.

Find My iPhone, you can easily locate a misplaced iPad, an iPhone or iPod touch to a card .* You can also have a sound card and a message to help someone, please send it to you, or you can lock or remotely wipe the screen of all data in order to protect your privacy. To locate a missing aircraft, simply use the free Find My iPhone on another IOS device, or use Find My iPhone from any web browser computer me.com. Find My iPhone to see it in action, watch this video.

To begin, make sure you are running IOS 4.2 on your device qualification, so you log on with your Apple ID settings. For detailed instructions, see the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone four configuration pages.

If you have a MobileMe subscription, Find My iPhone is already included, so no registration required. For more information on obtaining Find My iPhone for free, please read this FAQ.

* Find My iPhone is not available in all countries.

0 comments:

 
Fashion Trend © 2011 | All Rights Reserved | About | Privacy Policy | Contact | Sitemap